FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Baccarat Hotel NY
View Single Post
Old Dec 12, 2018, 7:23 am
newfrequent

Originally Posted by KU104
I'm wondering if anyone has tried this hotel recently. Does Anyone have suggestions on which room category, packages, virtuoso benefits. I am looking at staying for 4-5nights in January.

If not Baccarat, any suggestions on a hotel with good service and modern rooms (I've stayed at NY Edition but rooms are small and the layout of the junior suite is odd)

Thanks in advance
I have stayed twice, the lobby and bar are a bit OTT. However the rooms are really well appointed and beautifully designed in my opinion.

The first time I had some real service issues, they made me switch rooms after the 1st night with no replacement room available for hours and handled it horrendously.

The 2nd time I stayed everything was good but nothing exceptional. I'd stay away from the packages as they didn't seem to deliver any great value. Virtuoso benefits for me were 3rd night free and a guaranteed upgrade + the usual.

I stayed in a classic suite both times and thought the layout was good for living room privacy but the bedroom was cramped.