FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi ThankYou Preferred discontinued?
View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2018, 4:39 am
mikesyr18

Programs: HHonors, TrueBlue, Delta SkyMiles, Hyatt Discoverist, Starwood Preferred Guest, American Airlines.
Originally Posted by livencali
It is proper forum etiquette and will be more than helpful to the rest of us to expound/cite and show proof of your claims/sources especially ones posted on a public forum for forum members review and have an invested interest in. We'll wait here until that information is shared. I doubt the Citi "Thank You" program is doing as bad as you described as they are still offering transfer bonuses to airlines to card members periodically. That looks more like a "well enough" program to me and for the card members who use it for travel. Based on the transfer bonus offers to engage customers means that someone is actually finding value in the program and Citi knows this.
We're still waiting for you to backup your opinions with evidence the program is doing well.

At least I can say Citi keeps pulling TY cards to improve them, and cite obvious points like how there's only one domestic partner and no hotel partners.