FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric Wall Street New York (ex-Andaz) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Dec 9, 2018, 8:24 am
Aventine
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
I stayed at this place over the labor day weekend. Breakfast was not good -- I went out to eat elsewhere after the 1st morning. I was pretty disappointed in this hotel overall. The rooms looked like they got an uncoordinated high school student to put Ikea furniture together. "Free" mini bar was basically empty. No welcome amenity. The whole hotel felt like they were trying to save a dollar wherever they could. Elevators were out of order the whole time... you had to call down to the front desk to get them to send an elevator up. I left a bad review and will not be back.

A poster upthread said that this used to be the best breakfast of any US Hyatt.. If so, wow, how the mighty have fallen. Now it's not even worth eating for free (IMO of course)
How cheap can they get with taking elevators offline and summoning them on request? Both here and 5th Avenue had amazing breakfasts in their heydays. Local NY state produce and creative, delicious dishes. Both are just shells of what they used to be.