FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Dec 5, 2018, 11:36 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
Originally Posted by rny321
I have over 2MM MR points and over 2MM SPG points, but I will only have about 700 MR nights. If SPG nights are added, I am well over the 750 night threshold. In spite of what William has stated, there are still quite a few people posting her that don't believe that I will become LTPP. If combined nights and MR only points don't count, converted SPG points have no chance of being used for qualification.
At this point I don't know whether to believe you will or you will not. William is a great resource but who knows if what he is being told will ultimately be the final or right answer? All I believe at this point is that Marriott has created so much confusion there is no way to know what is accurate.

With that said, I do believe even if it turns out to be incorrect Marriott will stand by and honor what William confirmed, so hold on to a printed copy of his correspondence/answer/post/smoke signal. Good luck.