FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge Access in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur International
Old Dec 4, 2018, 7:28 am
sellars

Smile Lounge Access in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur International

Hi,
Good day to Everyone! 2 questions:

1. I have a Malaysia Airline economy ticket from SIN to KUL and Japan Airline J ticket from KUL to NRT (both on the same day). I am likely to be issued with the Japan Airline J ticket in Singapore. Am I able to access the Qantas lounge in Singapore Changi Terminal 1? I have read through the conditions (First and Business Class customers connecting on the same day of travel, or before 6am the following day, can access the lounge when travelling between an international long haul (a oneworld international long haul flight is defined as an international flight marketed and operated by any oneworld carrier with a scheduled flight time longer than 5 hours) and an international short haul or domestic flight (and vice-versa).) for access and some said yes, some said no. Wondering if anyone tried it? Thank you.

2. At Kuala Lumpur Airport with the Japan Airline J ticket, I understand that I could access lounge like (1)Plaza Premium First (note this is not Plaza Premium), (2) Golden Lounge, (3) Cathay Pacific. I was planning to visit (1) and then (2). But I heard that Plaza Premium First would stamp on your ticket and Golden Lounge may refuse entry since I have already accessed Plaza Premium First.
Have anyone tried going to 2 lounge with the same J ticket?

Thank you.