FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Philippine Airlines, LHR-HKG, £500 J return
Old Dec 4, 2018, 12:29 am
plunet

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by ga8riel
DId anyone book via airfarenetwork? (AFN)
They provide a page with the reservation info that was sent once booked and status says "ticketed"
They provide PNR locator and a different Airline conf number but when I try to enter either on PR's website, they are unable to find it.
Tripcase provides an etkt number so it looks like I was ticketed.
Card was charged, nothing ever refunded.
I have not received notifications about inbound/outbound changing. But it seems like most who have booked with Bravo?

My question is: how can I be sure? At this point it seems like it's solid. I'll need to position to London and I'm looking at those flights now. Would rather figure this out before getting everything. thanks
I did not book via AFN but if you can see your itenary on TripCase using your name and PNR you should be good to go. TripCase looks up your details in the live Sabre GDS. It normal that you cant use the Manage your booking facility on the PR website.

The reason for some of us having flights rescheduled is that PR modified their timetable to only run the MNL LHR MNL rotation 5 days a week rather than 7. To double check you can just do a new flight search on the PR website and verify that flights are still scheduled on your dates.

This is based upon the best of my knowledge, a call to PR would be the obvious a way to guarantee that your ticket is intact, but a new query on TripCase should be all you need to do.