FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Cat. 4-5 Resort in Asia Pacific?
View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2018, 5:33 pm
kalo93406

Programs: Marriott: Titanium, SQ: Gold, UA: Silver, Hilton: Diamond, Wyndham - Diamond, TR - Diamond
Hua Hin Marriott Resort (4) is pretty good. I stayed there and used two years CC certificates. When I checked in with my GF and her 7 & 9 year olds they said since it was my first time there I could select a random coupon gift. She held out some choices and kind of told me about them. One of the options was for 2 free breakfasts for each day. Obviously I wanted that one (at the time wasn't platinum) and she pushed the right one to my hand. Paid half price breakfast for the children and it was a great stay. I don't know other things to do in the area but there are horses on the beach for kids to ride. Pool(s) was great, nice weight room. We did a lower cost dinner down the beach at an older hotel with delicious thai food. There is a good thai restaurant accross the street too I think, and ate at an Italian place in the city center area. There is a Sharaton (4) in the area too. Enjoy your week where ever you choose!