FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Cat. 4-5 Resort in Asia Pacific?
View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2018, 12:57 pm
Intl359Widget

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by RafKa
I'll be spending some time in NZ/Australia/Asia over the next few months and I have a 7 night Cat 1-4 cert to burn, which I'm hoping to be able to upgrade to a Cat 5 for added flexibility (was an old cat 6).

Am looking at a beachy family holiday (1 toddler), in Feb/March. A good breakfast and great pools would be appreciated...

Sheraton Gold Coast is an obvious candidate, but willing to look as far afield as Fiji, Thailand, Bali, etc.

Any ideas appreciated! Thanks.
Ciao RafKa!

I've recently had the pleasure of staying at the following legacy Starwood properties recently. All of these properties treated me quite exceptionally as a Platinum Premier. I personally think that the Sheraton Tokoriki Island Resort was the exceptional leisure oriented hotel with excellent beaches and a relaxing beach plus local activities to lose yourself in that gorgeous South Pacific sunset. As for the Sheraton Grand Sydney, they have one of the best lounge experiences in the entire Starwood portfolio in my opinion but room upgrades can be tough on a weekend when everyone is visiting Sydney.
  • Sheraton Grand Mirage, Gold Coast, Australia [Cat 5]
  • Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, Australia [Cat 5]
  • Sheraton Tokoriki Island, Fiji [Cat 5]
  • Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji [Cat 5]
  • Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort, Samoa [Cat 3]
  • Le Meridien Noumea Resort & Spa, New Caledonia [Cat 5]