FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 48 in CE - good idea?!
View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2018, 7:15 am
LionRed

We were also on this flight back into LHR last night, I flew out on BA798 on Friday, also 12 rows of CE.

We thought the service on Friday was pretty good. The main difference from BA799 (which has been described above) being that following on from the initial drinks service the meals were taken by hand to passengers, and as soon as the BoB was finished up the back an additional FA came down to assist with meal service helping the CSM plating up (foil and plastic lids were removed in the galley) as well as delivering meals. Without the trolley the 3 of them were easily able to navigate up and down and they were appeared to be enjoy the challenge of it.

We thought the catering was a bit poor on the return flight, the 'Prawn dish' had 3/4 tray of white rice, with an inch wide of tomato with 3 prawns on top and an inch of spinach,

We had 2 lovely FA's and a CSM that clearly didn't want to leave the Galley
Agree, the FAs were lovely, I could see the CSM from my seat and he wasn't idle during meal service, he was loading trays of drinks, glassware and meals and bringing these down the aisle, along with making drinks that the trolley wasn't stocked with.

I booked months ago and couldn't get near the front
We booked October 3rd and snaffled row 1 both ways, hard luck.