FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] MH/JL: One-Way DEL-KUL-NRT-JFK/ORD/BOS in Business $1,382
Old Dec 3, 2018, 6:13 am
stefg1007

Programs: AA EXP
Out of curiosity, how many AA EQM did you get for the HND-JFK flight? Waiting on mine to post and doing my year end calcs for EXP renewal. Don't want to miss by a few miles if my estimate is off!

Originally Posted by dieswaytoofast
Finally got the miles around 40 days later. The rough sequence was as follows
  1. Flight +3 days: BLR - KUL posts, KUL-NRT and HND-JFK are missing
  2. Flight +7 days: Send in request for flight credit via customer service form
  3. Flight + 14 days: Get email asking for boarding passes and e-ticket (which I had cleverly taken pictures of. (ALWAYS DO THIS FOR INTL FLIGHTS!! Sent this in immediately
  4. Flight +30 days: Call AAdvantage customer support. Find out that MH had asked AA to "verify" the flights, which AA was just sitting on. Avery helpful CSR (David!) pulls ip the records, verifies the flights, and resubmit the request. (Note, it helps to tell them the date you sent the boarding passes via email)
  5. Flight + 40 days: Credit magically shows up on my account (which also, helpfully, kicks me over I to EXP for the year. Yay)
So now you know...