FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mileage Runs for Status & Missing AQM/AQS/AQD
Old Dec 1, 2018, 11:24 am
Bohemian1

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by Upright
Departure Airport: YYZ
Miles Needed (AQM): 28,464 to 100k. 3,464 to 75k. Am Current E50k
Segments Needed (AQS): have 54 segments (don't think this is way to make either tier)
Dollars Needed (AQD): 0. Am over $20k spend
Required Spend or Maximum Budget (choose one, and state the value): Want to fly J-class for comfort and 150% AQM. Budget is not too constrained
Available Travel Dates: Friday, December 14 - Sunday, December 16th would be ideal
Required Metal or Codeshares Okay: Not sure. This is my first post.

Route(s) You've Already Searched: YYZ --> HKG --> YYZ. I believe that this yields about 23.x AQM in J-class but am hoping someone here can confirm

A few notes:
* This is my first post
* Is SE that much better than E75k. My business travel is 2-3x/month within Canada and to Seattle
* Any way to knock out the 28.5k shortage in a single itinerary? I can't see to find a flight but I also don't understand whether or not I need to be on Air Canada flights (vs. Star Alliance)
* I don't have a China Visa (am US Citizen)
Thoughts and guidance are appreciated! Thanks
Regarding your proposed YYZ-HKG-YYZ flight (non-stop on AC or most other *A), this will yield 23,374 AQM in J.

There maybe better deals out there though (possibly BKK for instance) if you want to save a few bucks. But time is a wastin' before the end of the year.