FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Nov 29, 2018, 10:02 pm
PanAmWT

Programs: UA GS 4MM, RCC life member (paid), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, CLEAR
Originally Posted by GetawaysRus
Same problem as PanAmWT. Made many phone calls over a 6 week period, but no resolution. Front line phone reps could not fix this. They created a problem case number, but that did not help. I also DM'd Marriott Rewards on Twitter, but that did not help either.

Somehow a 40K free night appeared in my account as my 75 night award, but I never made that choice. I wanted 5 SNAs.

I finally had to give it up because we were leaving on vacation. I'll try to use that 40K free night in the future.
Originally Posted by bgriff

It is possible to select them but doubt you’ll hear from Marriott about it. They seem to be taking the Delta Choice Benefits philosophy of “hopefully if we don’t say anything they’ll forget to choose one!”
Originally Posted by seegs
I was Plat (50) at merger and selected 5 SNA. When I crossed 75, the next day the same weblink I used to pick original 5 SNA allowed me to select another 5.
Originally Posted by Kacee
Yes. Have you checked for the link on your account page? It took about 24 hours for mine to show up.
Thanks. I went to my account page, it is not obvious, have to go to the bottom and hit the PPE benefit and then buried there is the link. I was surprised that I can pick a second free night (having picked a free night at 50n). Since my luck of using the SNA has not been that good - most suites I got were at check in and not SNA-caused, I was hesitating and wonder whether I should pick another free night. I finally came back to the 5 SNA thinking that 5 is better than the 10 SNA that I never was able to use completely. After I confirm my choice, the site return the following:

I then got an email that confirmed that I have chosen 5 nights SNA. However, when looking at my activity page, all I have are the 5 old TP certs, and History showed that I have nothing in 2018. So my account does not have the 5 SNA, while an email says that I have chosen them.