FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 29, 2018, 9:54 am
worldclubber

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Dear LH lurker,
I rarely complain and have not used the lurker thread at all, but I would be grateful if you could pass on the following complaint to the appropriate departments:

Rant starts:

I have had the "pleasure" of visiting LH Senator lounges at 6 different airports in Germany this week, i.e. MUC and FRA plus 4 others. MUC and FRA were OKish, although I would wish for the lounges to have more regional stuff, such as Weisswürste at MUC. The new service concept at the other non-hub-lounges, however, is completely unacceptable; talked to several other SENs and they totally agreed. Nobody seriously complained about previous cost-cutting or taking away the champagne last year, although we did notice! But what LH did to the food selection and quality at the non-hub-lounges earlier this month is just cheap and abominable, some of the SENs I talked to mentioned that it is no longer worth being SEN. Food quality has been even further reduced, most of us thought it would not be possible but LH proved us wrong, and selection has been brought down to an absolute minimum so that it does no longer even serve as a small meal replacement if there is no time to go to a restaurant. And breakfast has been reduced to a mere joke. All of this cannot be compensated by new pots, filled with cheap soup. LH should be ashamed of how they treat what the airline itself often calls its "best customers".

Rant over.

Thank you letting those in charge know that the change is not well-received.

Last edited by worldclubber; Dec 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm