FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Credit Card errors for miles transactions on updated TK website
Old Nov 28, 2018, 12:56 pm
zap7

Programs: TK elite+(*gold), Marriott Lifetime Platinum, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, (Ex-Hyatt Diamond/Globalist)
I've given up so far and am waiting for them to fix it:
- Amex Cards can't be used at all for buying/transferring miles (that's what they say on the screen)
- Tried to Transfer miles from a Business Partner to my account, paying with my Cards, and when that failed for multiple days in a row, I checked if I can transfer 1.000 miles from my account to him, paying with my Card (to see if the Card holder Needs to be the transferring Person). But the mistake stays the same. Tried different Cards (Visa, Master), all valid, all within their limits, all worked everywhere else before and after, both worked to pay for TK tickets two weeks ago.
- All attempts with all Cards, with cardhholder being the receiving or transferring Person, always failed since last Thursday, repeated on multiple days.
- Tried different Browsers (PC) and the App (Android), result stays the same.

Let's hope they'll fix it soon.

Did anyone manage to pay with Maestro? They Show the symbol, but when I tried, I couldn't enter the numbers (I never paid anywhere online with Maestro, I am just using the Maestro Card in German stores because we are a "fifth world" country regarding credit Card acceptance )