FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA refuses boarding back to UK despite OK from Immigration Authorities
Old Nov 28, 2018, 7:44 am
bigwawao

Programs: tripadvisor
some contradiction on posters word.

he says- " When he said “im fine to let you go if BA is fine”, I should have told him to let me go to the board myself. But because he was the one that raised the issue, that obviously prompted BA to refuse boarding. (this he- was the exit immigration)

then he says " What a total Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Essentially this tells me that BA relies 100% on the immigration guys "

If BA relies 100 on immigration guys then there was no need for immigrations to say that " I'm fine to let you go if BA is fine " Immigrations was fine to let you out of their country. They have no control if an airline should carry you with the documents you possess.

You listed 8 reasons why UK should let you in on your OP
Yes, UKBF can verify you if they want to.
No, you cannot get a temp. passport from your consulate because you can;t a birth certificate. But I dont' hear you ..... about your consulate.
But, using your arguments, they have it on their government electronic database about your birth certificate. Yet you only lambast BA and UKBF and not your embassy too.
Point is, none of these agencies have to go to great lengths to verify you. Otherwise everyone will just ask for that and entry/exit into a country could be means standing at immigration lines for hours or days. It is up to you to present the documents, not for them to dig it up.