FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is anybody tracking the A320 fleet refurb?
Old Nov 28, 2018, 2:09 am
diburning

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by diburning
On today, 11/27, two aircraft are scheduled to be sent to LCQ, one from JFK as flight 6413, and one from BOS as flight 6419. I haven't been able to find out which ones yet.
The one from JFK was N587JB. The one from Boston was cancelled probably because they needed the aircraft for a swap, but they might still be sending LCQ something today, maybe around noon since the flight plan was amended, but not cancelled.

Originally Posted by diburning
N571JB appears to have gone to LCQ where the refreshes are being performed (returned 9/28), but I can't confirm if it returned with the new interior as the seat maps still show 25 rows on the flights that N571JB is scheduled.
N571JB was swapped out of schedule multiple times yesterday due to IRROPS. It was swapped out of a PBI flight last night as well, but it has been finally reassigned to a schedule that has so far stuck. I can now confirm that N571JB has been refreshed.

N510JB was sent to Mobile, AL (BFM). They don't do cabin mods there, but JetBlue has a paint shop contractor there.

Last edited by diburning; Nov 28, 2018 at 2:51 am