FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experiences with claiming expenses from Aerolineas Argentinas?
Old Nov 27, 2018, 8:23 am
goodtasting

Experiences with claiming expenses from Aerolineas Argentinas?

Hi all, did a search but couldn't find anything.
So I'm stuck here in El Calafate due to the strike and the next flight out Aerolineas Argentinas can put me on to any of the destinations I was planning on going to is November 2nd (original plan was Rio de Janeiro until Dec 1st and then Sao Paulo) The guy at the counter said we can claim any expenses through their website but I'm just wondering whether anyone has experience with this in the past.

When our flight was originally canceled yesterday, I was planning on claiming any expenses from my Chase Sapphire Reserve under Trip Delay but with me now needing to cover an additional five days of accommodations and food (on top of yesterday), I'm not sure if the 500USD will be enough for two of us (other person is not claimable)

I'd appreciate anyone's anecdotes or experiences!

Thanks in advance!

(or if anyone has any alternative ideas about getting to either of the above destinations with minimal additional cost/inconvenience, that would be helpful too (ie take flight to XXX and then a X hour bus)

Last edited by goodtasting; Nov 27, 2018 at 8:24 am Reason: Formatting