FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CE curtains and Customer Relations reply
View Single Post
Old Nov 27, 2018, 5:49 am
subject2load

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

Sorry, but all ET passengers should be sent to the back and wait there. What you cannot tell is how many passengers in the queue are from CE. .....................
Originally Posted by simons1
Bit out of touch with the real world I'm afraid. On my ET back from Vienna last week the aisle was blocked for pretty much the whole journey with people buying BoB with pounds, euros, cards, avios etc, I'm surprised they didn't take green shield stamps.

So it's inevitable that people will head forward not back.....
I have, more than once, seen ET pax force their way past any protesting zealous CC who are (understandably) doing their best to protect the ‘integrity’ of the CE cabin and its washroom. It’s not a pleasant scenario to witness, and ideally should not happen at all. But - for the very reasons given by simons1 and others - this is the unwelcome reality of life under BoB. And, ultimately, BA know that “I was refused access to toilet facilities” would not make for a great headline in terms of the airline’s public image.

PS : true .... no more Green Shield stamps (sadly) - but whenever I buy a BoB coffee, I do always make sure CC stamp my BoB Loyalty Card, which gives me one free coffee for every six bought.

Last edited by subject2load; Nov 27, 2018 at 5:55 am