FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa 'MyOffer' by Plusgrade [bidding for upgrade to PE, C & F]
Old Nov 26, 2018, 1:07 pm
behtyas

Programs: MP, MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by worldclubber
Just recently bought a cash upgrade in one direction and immediately myoffer disappeared for both directions. Called the SEN line and they were first completely clueless and then said, after putting me on hold and talking to somebody „who should know“, there is nothing they could do. So yes, a cash Upgrade in one direction kills myoffer for the other.
​​​​​
I've actually found out a "trick" around it (hopefully it doesn't get removed) that worked for me 2 weeks ago.

Go to the upgrade offer page, and bookmark it. Leave the page, and ensure your bookmark takes you right back to the offer page. If it does, go ahead and do a paid/cash upgrade. You'll notice the link in your My bookings area is gone - however, your bookmark to myoffer will still work, and allow you to put in bids. Keep in mind though that after you upgrade, it does NOT seem to reflect this in the myoffer page, so make sure you set any cash upgrade segment to "no bid"!

I was able to do a cash upgrade for 2 flights, and even though the link was now gone, I went through my bookmark, submitted bids, and both of those bids later cleared. Interesting note - I was not informed either time when my bid was accepted, however I was informed that my bid had been received.