FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Yotelair CDG 2E-L added to Priority Pass network
Old Nov 26, 2018, 8:57 am
fifty_two

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by FlyAO2
Do you actually get access to a private pod for 3 hours with Priority Pass or do you only get to stay in the general lounge ??
in the ''general lounge'' , but depends on the amount of customers you may not be able to enter this ''lounge''

Originally Posted by Concerto
Dreadful lounge, truly in line with the quality to be expected from Priority Pass. Even if you got your pass in a Black Friday deal as I did, you’ll struggle to get value out of your visit even at the price of GBP12, which is what my visit would have cost. In fact, PP lounges truly suck at CDG. Lounges in remote airports in Russia are infinitely better.
in the USA many people receive PP with their credit cards (i hope its full membership) , like candies during halloween but cant access any or very few lounges from US3

now foreign airlines (europe and asian) are selling access to their lounges through PP or DP cause they realised that 1/2 flights per day are not enough to cover all costs of a lounge in a very far country