FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Bali {IDN}
View Single Post
Old Nov 26, 2018, 7:26 am
bamboola

Originally Posted by lindsey1
I booked the Conrad Pool Villa two days ago with the AP rate for Jan 2019. At that time the rate was quite good I thought: 2.366 M IDR p/n. My CC has not yet been charged. Reviewing the reservation online yesterday the rate was confirmed. Also, the rate was still available online for many dates throughout the upcoming year. As of today, my reservation online shows only the room type of Conrad Pool Villa with no pricing attached. And, I could find no dates at all now when attempting to dummy book that room type online - ie the Conrad Pool Villa is not even listed at all.

Has anyone experienced this scenario? What outcome might I anticipate to my reservation?
This has happened a few times recently with my international bookings. Be patient and the info will return in a few days. If not, the email confirmation at time of booking is sufficient documentation.

Also, check your credit card activity online. Like yours, my advance purchase reservation rate info for the Hilton Moorea disappeared from my Hilton account. My credit card showed a charge for 2x what I expected to pay. With help from the Diamond Desk, it turns out the hotel charged me for two rooms. It did refund the cost of the second room, but with the currency conversion, I still lost about $20.