FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines
Old Nov 25, 2018, 2:15 am
Mackle

Programs: Avis - PP, Bonvoy - Plat, BA - Bro, Hilton - Dia, Miles&More - FTL, Skywards - Sil, Sixt - Plat
Dear LH Lurker(s),

I raised a complaint with Lufthansa some time ago, and keep getting a standard cut and paste answer.

I tried to drop bags at the desk for an LH flight at LHR that I had checked in to online, and was told that I had missed the check-in cut off time and would have to buy a new ticket. I pointed out that the app said I had another 7 minutes, and was told the app was wrong.

When I raised with Lufthansa that the app was showing the wrong check-in time, I get a cut and paste answer on why check in times exist. Whenever I ask "yes I understand this, but why was the information in the app on the check-in / baggage drop time wrong, I get exactly the same response. I have escalated, tried different ways of asking why the app information was wrong, but always the response is about the reason for check in cut offs and nothing about the app.

I don't know why they refuse to say anything about the app or even acknowledge that I had mentioned it. Do you have any way to progress this?