FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any experience with the Marlon Carry-on Luggage?
Old Nov 24, 2018, 5:59 pm
jenhnz

Programs: Air NZ
Team Marlon not interested in customer service and follow up

I still have not had the pleasure of using the Marlon "uber-functional" carry on as it was promoted to me as an early and original backer.
What was delivered to me was not functional and was missing the key component of the battery pack.

But I am fully able to review Team Marlon - because I have sent innumerable emails and still find it very hard to make contact with anyone.
Team Marlon have shown no integrity about follow up and delivery of the product they promoted, and which I backed and purchased.
They tried to blame the shippers and tell me that delivery without the integral battery was not their problem.
The issue of the faulty wheels didn't even raise a response from them.
They eventually conceded in January this year that they would replace my bag from their next production run - but I've not heard from them since.

Before committing to a purchase I recommend you think carefully and check all online reviews (not just those on the company's website).
The Marlon Website shows only positive reviews and you would have to believe the uncomplimentary reviews are sifted out.
Reviews on other sites from initial backers and purchasers are very revealing about the lack of regard Team Marlon have for their customers and original backers.
I am very disappointed in the experience and the product I received.