FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Chase Offers" (merchant branded discounts or rebates on specific cards)
Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:34 am
Yoshi212

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Got an email about this for my CSP about an hour ago and enrolled in quite a few. Most aren't quite blockbusters but there are a few really good offers. Amex Offers seems stronger but glad to see Chase bring this about.

Originally Posted by Zorak
I hadn't noticed this thread before (other than some specific threads I subscribe to I only visit the CC forums occasionally ) but I just now found some Chase Offers on my CSR in the mobile app for what I think is the first time (at least I never noticed them before). Some mild overlap with AMEX offers (Five Guys, Omaha Steaks, probably others). Some seem like they could be quickly redeemable/convertible.

Annoyingly, there does not seem to be a sorting option, and the offers shuffle themselves at random every time you add or view an offer and go back to the main screen