FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skyteam flights/Connection time
View Single Post
Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:01 am
Often1
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Originally Posted by newguy2321
Thanks for the help, I am going to try and get DL to ticket it all together and that way i wont be on separate reservations. but yes, that would be my main concern as i have run into that issue multiple times in the past when combining award reservatinos from multiple outlets. So my goal would be to go to DL with the flight info BNA-ATL-MEX-LHR and return specifics in hopes they can ticket it as one ticket and avoid and potential headache from cancelations.
Be very clear in your terminology with DL, AM, or a TA. "Reservations" are irrelevant. You need the same tickets. Once you have priced the tickets, then you have to make a determination as to whether there is a substantial savings in separate tickets, even if booked into the same PNR.

If you are not familiar with these processes, it may well be worthwhile to pay an experienced TA (not one of the OTA's) to look at the options. There will be a fee for the research, but it may be that you are putting yourself through a lot for small savings.