FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:24 pm
djkyyc

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Ambassador Elite, Hilton Silver
Regarding picking multiple room types, it seems the hotel can play with this after the SNA is awarded by the system.

I applied an SNA to a stay this weekend at the Kananaskis Mountain Lodge by Autograph Collection. There were three suite types to choose from when requesting the SNA:

1). King Hospitality Suite, 1200 sq ft, highest suite category in the hotel
2). King Loft Suite, 630 square feet, next highest category
3). King Executive Suite, 600 square ft, no window in bedroom, lowest category suite

I selected all 3 types prepared to live with which ever suite I was assigned. 5 days in advance I received the automated e-mail stating my SNA had been successful. I went online and looked and I was placed in the King Hospitality Suite, the best one (and I took a screenshot). Today, 4 days out, I received an e-mail from the front desk of the hotel stating my SNA had cleared and I had been placed in a King Executive Suite. I went back online and looked and sure enough I was downgraded 2 categories. So, the hotel can obviously go in and change the suite after it is awarded by the system.