FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019
View Single Post
Old Nov 20, 2018, 4:38 pm
halamadrid

Originally Posted by Enigma368
Was anyone able to confirm if these offers had to be over one stay only? I spent $360 in an Intercontinental so am wondering I book another stay for $140, will I get $100 back. Anyone have any experience? Would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Sounds like it has to be one transaction of $500+ as I don't see any "multiple transactions" language:

Get 10,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at an InterContinental hotel from 9/4/18 to 11/30/18. See terms for exclusions.

Cash offer details:

Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at an InterContinental hotel from 9/4/18 to 11/30/18. See terms for exclusions.
View Participating Locations

OFFER TERMS

ENROLLMENT/ELIGIBLE CARDS: Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards that are enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program at the time of purchase are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Your enrollment does not extend to any other Cards that may be linked to the same Membership Rewards program account (such as Additional Cards). Offer is non-transferable. ELIGIBLE PURCHASES: Offer valid for stays at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts properties in the US. Reservations must be made online at ihg.com/intercontinental, by using the mobile app or by calling 1-888-424-6857. Excludes The Palazzo Las Vegas, The Venetian Las Vegas and all other IHG hotel brands, including Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Kimpton, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Holiday Inn Resorts, Avid, Staybridge Suites, EVEN Hotels, Candlewood Suites, and HUALUXE. Excludes international locations outside the US. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.