FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Washington Post rates AC among the best premium economy cabins in the skies
Old Nov 20, 2018, 1:20 pm
jc94

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy
I can hear the boarding announcements now.

On the other hand, "We're Number 8!" might not make the cut.
I never get why AC makes that announcement. Anyone on the plane is already almost certainly flying AC so why announce it?

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Interesting that the NP article shows a shot of an AC plane landing (on the runway) at SFO. Must have some stock photos laying around.

Let's face it, this article ranks NZ #6 ... Now while I've never flown it, from everything I've read it should be much higher on this list, closer to SQ/CX. It barely mentions food and beverages for this review too.

As for prices, I don't know where to begin. I've never found a $507 round trip YYZ LHR route, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be Basic. Comparing a fare that charges $60 for a single bag vs 2 included?

About the only thing consistent between the reviews is the seat size (it's also wrong, fairly sure AC PY is 2" more recline on at least the 787s), some mention IFE, some don't even mention it, this entire article seems to have been written by 8 different people. Most of whom have apparently only flown PY on at most one airline.