FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Price Increase and No More Single Visit Passes
Old Nov 15, 2018, 9:18 pm
StayingHomeIsBetter
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Formaldehyde Medallion DL DieMiles
Does this mean that, when they reduce the crowding, they will actually put back some of the work cubicles for the business travelers? (tongue in cheek)

The last time I was thru ATL, I sat in the cubicle area in the T club, in the dark, with no access to power... because they were preparing to rip out those cubicles.

As an aside, as I was entering the cubicle area, some minion intercepted me and told me his boss (the only occupant of the area) was engaged in an important conference call and asked if I would go someplace else.

I said no. I am so unworthy, but I enjoyed doing so.

And, BTW, DL is still marketing the Sky Club by touting access to partner lounges... even those this access ends in 6 weeks. Petty.

" We are proud to offer access to over 50 Delta Sky Club locations, in addition to partner and third-party business lounges worldwide. To see if you have access to one of these locations during your next trip, you must select a Membership or ticket type. "