FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JW Marriott Hotel, Austin, Texas [Master Thread]
Old Nov 14, 2018, 9:12 am
spgplat21

Programs: MR-Amb, Hyatt-Globalist, AA-EXP
Originally Posted by mvitale
My November stay at the JW is coming up this weekend. I applied for SNAs on this stay (a points stay) about a month ago -- when I noticed that they could be applied at this hotel, on this reservation. When I originally made the reservation, I couldn't apply SNAs. I got my email at T-5 days that my SNA had been approved. I will be staying in an Executive Suite, Corner Room, Lake View. This'll be a nice room. I've stayed in this room type before (what I called a "Junior Suite" in my post a few months ago above in this thread), but not with the Lake View. Man, I love Austin. This hotel is definitely a nice one to stay at.

Hook 'em Horns. BTHOOISU.

-mvitale
Nice, and based on your description of a junior suite from your prior stay, the executive suite may even be better than the room you had before. The executive suite is definitely a true (non-junior) suite. It's probably 800+ square feet with a large living room and a bedroom that completely shuts off from the living room via two sliding doors. I think there was even a small 4 person dining table.