FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian to fly between UK, Ireland and U.S. NE Coast cities. from Summer 2017.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 1:28 pm
iahphx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by c225

unfortunatley I am after the 13th right at the end of the month. I booked a few nights holiday a few months back as it was so cheap. I live near Edinburgh so at least I’ve not booked any connecting flights.

Ill send an email but I expect to get a it’s still scheduled to fly message back but if it’s obviously not going to run why not just cancel it?

i doubt there is any chance they would get what passengers there is down to Gatwick to get on their flights from there?
Yes, I would think that Gatwick WOULD be offered to you as an alternative. In fact, if all they want to do is refund your money, and you don't want that, you should demand a Gatwick flight. I'd be very surprised if they refused to rebook you there. I'd also ask for compensation for having to get to Gatwick. US$50 would seem fair to me, but that's probably a harder sell that just getting your ticket reissued for Gatwick.