FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Nov 11, 2018, 3:50 pm
bhrubin
Suspended

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by damon88
So I hadn’t checked SNAs in weeks but sure enough the option was there when I just checked and I was easily able to apply it through the APP! So it looks as if they have fixed that glitch.

(By the way- not only could I not apply SNAs mid October, neither could my Ambassador! Here is what she emailed me:

“It is a known issue we are working to resolve this includes adding the request online as well; I wasn’t able to add them either but found a colleague who was able to apply them.

I’m glad we were able to get it finalized for you. Let me know if I can help with any other upcoming travel.” )

To be fair, my Ambassador couldn't apply any SNAs to my St Regis New York reservations for 2019 even before the Aug 18 integration. It took months before they got it resolved. Again, there used to be SNA issues even befor the integration. So the fact that there are issues still with Marriott IT is not a big change IMO. Sorry.

Regarding Search. Bhrubin- do you get different results?

I just tried Mystique and Suiran again. It appears they have deleted the Suiran hair salon in China but I still get the wrong results.
Ah, now I understand what you meant. Yes, I've had that issue a few times. So I just work around it and use the location...or spell close to the property and it still usually comes up. It's stupid. It's annoying. But IMO there are bigger fish to try for Marriott IT.