FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian to fly between UK, Ireland and U.S. NE Coast cities. from Summer 2017.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 7:50 am
iahphx
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by c225
I’m due to fly from EDI-SWF in January but I’m now wondering if the flights will be cancelled. I know the route stops from the end of March but looking at the booking calendar nearly every day from mid January onwards has no low fares left just full price flex fares. Looks to me as if they don’t want people booking it so they can cancel it.

I suppose there is not much I can do except wait and see. But if they are going to be cancelled then hopefully passengers are told sooner rather than at the airport on the day...
Are you booked for travel AFTER Jan 13? Because, yes, looking at their fare calendar, I think we can make a reasonable assumption that this is the last day this flight is likely to operate. Sucky that they're not just cancelling the flight.

Are you just travelling from EDI, or is that just a connecting city from elsewhere in Europe?

If you're flying after Jan. 13, I would contact Norwegian's customer service and demand to know what the story is. They probably won't tell you. I would then file a complaint with the DOT. That might get Norwegian's attention. You might want to contact one of the local reporters who's written about this flight and tell them your problem, too.