FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to claim missing Avios/Tier points when website gives error
Old Nov 11, 2018, 7:25 am
Bigbearcatcher

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Gold
Thanks for the welcome, long time reader of Flyertalk but only signed up to address this issue.

Thanks for the advice, we are young-ish and social media active so will use Twitter to try to resolve this before resorting to a phone call if needed.

As an aside, despite what I have read here and on other websites, we actually found the 10-abreast 777 to be very nice in WT. We are neither tall nor wide so found the seats fine but the IFE was especially good, large clear screen and a very response touchscreen.

On the way home we got a lucky OPUP to a WT+ bulkhead seat, which was overall a far superior experience but the old 747 IFE screen was small, poor and unresponsive and mine didn’t actually work even after the crew rebooted it, not a big deal as I slept most of the flight. Also the food and staff in both directions were good.

I also can see how BA’s upgrade algorithms are well designed, as a Bronze who always flies WT, we would definitely pay in future to be in WT+ after experiencing it.

Thanks and hopefully Twitter will sort it