FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bose headphone issue driving me crazy; best alternative?
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:51 am
evergrn

Bose QC25 - Is it common for sound to drop off from one side?

I just got Bose Q25. I tried it out. It sounds and feels fantastic. But then after a while the sound appeared to cut in and out and then suddenly I was only getting sound through the right earpiece. I thought maybe it was the particular song I was listening to that did this. But the same thing happened on other songs. I turned off the power (ie, noise-cancelling), but it kept doing the same thing. I turned it on again, still sound only through the right. I unplugged the cable and replugged. Same thing. I then waited a while and then tried again. This time, it began working fine again. I googled this issue, and apparently I saw many people with similar issues but these were all people who had it for >1year and the problem was permanent. My problem was temporary and appeared to have fixed itself, because it was okay for the rest of the evening.

Do you think I got a bad product? Or is this a common nuisance with this product that I just have to put up with from time to time? Or do you think I'm not using it right?