Old Nov 9, 18, 10:37 am
Zarmakuizz

Programs: FB Plat
LYS - OS codeshare

I used the AF codeshare on the LYS->VIE codeshare operated by Austrian Airlines.
At Check-In, none of the OS staff had a clue whether I could access any lounge. The nice Lounge dragon gave me plenty of details.

Name of the lounge : Salon Confluence
The Terminal 1 also has a Salon Montblanc after additionnal security. Pax allowed in either lounge can go from one to the other if they need a facility from lounge X while they are at lounge Y and vice-versa.

Location : After security, pass the duty free area, go to gate B05.

Opening Hours : 05:00 to 20:00.
Montblanc is opened until 22:15.

Entry requirements:
Tricky part here. Usual Staralliance requirements.
As a AF codeshare pax: With a FB Plat card, you can enter alone (I assume it is the same for FB Gold). With a Business flight, you can enter under Austrian Airlines requirements.
Otherwise 28.
Note: because the data sharing from AF to OS didn't work properly, OS IT system had no clue I was supposed to access the lounge. The Lounge Dragon fixed my status (IT stuff we don't have to care about). So, even though your boarding pass might not say anything, you are entitled for lounge access.

Food offer : On the evening: cold cuts, starters, few hot foods, croissants and breads, candies.

Drinks offer : softs, French wines, liquors, coffee and tea.

Services
Wifi: Yes, password at the counter. You have to connect to the general wifi AEROPORTDELYON and enter the VIP password.
Showers: No. If required, you may may ask to move to the Salon Montblanc for one.
Toilets: Yes, behind the lounge dragon counter.
Quiet zone: Yes. More like a comfy zone.
Lungers/sleep area: No
Business area: Yes
Spa: No
TV area: Two TVs easy to spot, no sound. No TV on sight from the "quiet zone".
Passengers are called: No
Information screen: Yes
Newspapers: Yes. Also somewhere else, a short selection of books about Lyon.

Other information
Number of seats: ~70 seats
Level of noise: very low. While being cheap, the lounge had so few people when I came by, and the one on the phone was quiet.
Design: I'd love to take a picture. A mix of usual lounge design, and a comfy mansion. One of my favourite lounge design so far, and the wall of black&white old times Lyon pictures adds a je-ne-sais-quoi.
For the record, in order to redesign the Air France lounge (currently in progress), the designers visited this lounge.
View: no
Multi floors: No
Terrace: No
Smoking area: No
Direct boarding: No

Last edited by Zarmakuizz; Nov 15, 18 at 3:07 am