FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier Rewards Gold refresh: 4x USA dining, groceries, $10/mon dining credit. $250.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 4:32 pm
Jrc1896

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Do we know yet whether all Square transactions are not posting, or just certain ones? It could perhaps be a certain model or a certain software version of Square that is causing the problem.

I mainly dine at Rewards Network restaurants (ie, airline and hotel dining programs), and they way RN works is that they "intercept" transactions at registered restaurant terminals, and people were having problems with RN not catching that data (and thus dines not posting automatically) at some Square-using restaurants some time back, but I haven't heard anything about that in many months so I presume RN got it fixed (or else stopped using restaurants with Square?)..

Has any communicated with Amex to find out if they know about a Square-specific issue, or had them start an "investigation" into it (rather than just an investigation into specific dines that didn't post correctly)?
For me, it’s been every single Square transactions. Multiple restaurants and coffee shops and all are just 1X.