FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Punta Mita, Mexico: Four Seasons or St. Regis
Old Nov 8, 2018, 1:26 pm
damon88

Programs: Marriott Ambassador, Lifetime Titanium, Delta Plat, Hilton Diamond , Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by TravelZap
I have a slight variation on this question. Can anyone compare Four Seasons Punta Mita to Four Seasons Costa Rica? We have an opportunity to visit one of these next year and not sure which one to choose. We have been to Puerto Vallarta/Nuevo Vallarta several times in the past year but not to Punta Mita. We were in Costa Rica years ago and toured most of the country but not the Guanacaste area. Trying to decided which Four Seasons will be a more relaxing and luxurious experience for a week.
My husband and I had a really wonderful stay at the Four Seasons Costa Rica but it was 9 years ago. We booked a Canopy Plunge Pool Suite and it was worth it- we had an amazing view and we spent a lot of time in our pool watching the monkeys play in the trees right above us. The grounds were gorgeous (I love the architect who designed the place), the service was excellent, but it was pretty pricey even back then. (In 2016 we stayed for 8 nights next door at the Andaz Papagayo and because they upgraded us to a huge premier suite with private pool on DSUs we paid way less for 8 nights than we had for 3 at the FS) I do think the Four Seasons is a really special property- the views are spectacular and the service is top notch.

We have never stayed at the Four Seasons Punta Mita but my son and his wife are checking in there tomorrow for 4 nights. I will be happy to report back with their impressions. They have even higher standards than we do

I just found a few pics.

Last edited by damon88; Nov 8, 2018 at 1:42 pm