FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Extending Diamond status by purchasing Ambassador?
Old Nov 8, 2018, 1:22 pm
blitzen

Programs: HH Diamond, Sixt Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Marriott/SPG Gold .....
Originally Posted by troytos
Spire expire on Dec 31, 2018 and just bought Ambassador. Now Its shown on the card on the Ap that expire on Dec 31, 2019 but when I look at the status progress I shown that I have to complete 75k or 75 nights to remain spire for 2019. Now i'm confused. which one is real? I didn't stay at IHG a lot this year so won't b able to meet the requirement. thanks
The card on the app is the Ambassador Status renewal/expiration date which you just just extended. The Spire is not shown there.
In the iOS App below "Available to redem" there is a 2018 Track to Elite Status with small arrow > click on the arrow and it opens a window stating the Elite Status Expiration (for me 12/31/2019 > the Ambassador renewal extended Spire for a Year)
BTW my tracker shows app 60k or x nights to reach Spire too but think the Ambassador renewal overwrites this tracker