FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Let's Eat - Polaris Business
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2018, 10:04 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
UA 916 AKL-SFO - 5 November 2018

I skipped PDB.

For drinks with nuts, I chose water.

Then I asked for the Dasani sparkling lime. I thought it would have a bit more flavour, but it was fine.

Salad was fresh. As for the appetizer, here's the thing - if you are going to serve a small portion of tomato and mozzarella as an appetizer, then use a smaller dish. It looks like they only gave you half the portion, which is obviously not the case, but still.

This beef meal was quite nice. The sides were tasty, the beef was edible and not overcooked and the sauce was spicy and had nice flavor.

I was disappointed that there was no chocolate sauce. The only 2 choices were butterscotch and Nutella.

I should have skipped the Nutella and found some Bailey's or similar to pour on instead.

The FA suggested trying the cakes. Both were dry and neither had much taste.

A few photos of the other dessert trolley in the mid-galley

Nice presentation/decoration

Breakfast, sort of

The "breads" were barely warm. The apple danish was ok and the mini-croissant wasn't a croissant of course.

Once again, we have a large serving dish with few items for the main fruit meal portion.
The fruit was not ripe and was dried out. The pineapple had brown parts.

I noticed that those who chose the omelette got a small side of fruit which looked fresh and tasty and had watermelon and similar.