FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IT Update Oct 30-31, 2018
View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2018, 10:30 pm
craz
Suspended

Cancelled a 4 for 5 res that was 380K last Fri, cancellation went thru points still not back in the acct. Diamond desk said to give them another week or two!

Had a free cert for any Cat weekend night stay, after 4 days they finally were able to book it today. In the mean time a Standard room kept being available and then not several times. Was told I could book it as a rev stay or pay 2x for an Upgraded room. Asked what would happen when your system finally gets settled and its no longer available, he answered, sir I already told you your 2 options and said dont expect Hilton to give you the difference bet a reg award stay room and the upgraded room. Either chose 1 of the 2 options I gave you or book the hotel for a different date that will have availability. I said its available now its just your system isnt! after a few mins of silence he asked if there was anything else he can help me with, I said yes, Do you know Marriots or IHGs tel# Im moving my biz to them.

Hilton is the Spirit of the Hotel; programs, I get better results with Wyndham go figure