FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Flake (AA F; SQ F and Suites; CX/MS/CA/MH/KL/JL J; TK Y)
Old Nov 4, 2018, 10:33 am
dat4life

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by SQTraveller
Actually this is something I am also very careful of now. For some reason the travel razors (the ones in airplanes and hotels) are ok to have, but the normal razors are not. I'm sure there is a good reason for this

I suspect this maybe something to do with the upgrade programme that SQ planes are going through at the moment. I suspect your plane was one of the older B777 300s, which are going to be retired with the arrival of the A350s and 786-10s. My first class flight [[url=https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-reports/1867046-there-canada-back-again-premium-cabins-sq-ba-cx.html]you can click here for the flyertalk trip report] last year was on the Boeing 777 300ER and had the new first class.
Yeah, I'm far more cognizant about razors after my experience in the Jakarta. Thanks for the info, SQTraveller!

Originally Posted by Seat 2A
Normally I like to wait until a report is completely submitted before I read it, but I made an exception for this one. dat4life, this is one of the best reports I've had the pleasure of reading of late. Great writing, great photos, great trip so far! Thanks for a First Class effort! ^^

BTW, American's F catering looked surprisingly varied and good - even better then Cathay's
Looks can be deceiving, but you're absolutely right it looked better than expected. I appreciate the exception to your rules, and the exception was probably wise given my one year writing schedule!
Thanks for following along, Seat 2A!