FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021
Old Nov 2, 2018, 10:11 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by jackal
I have a friend who intentionally sets his to 15 posts per page and I truly can't fathom being that constricted. (He's even less patient than me, which I didn't think was possible, but somehow he has the fortitude to click and wait nearly three times as often as I do.) I have another friend who has his post order set backwards (as in, the most recent post first). Reading a blog in reverse-chronological order makes sense, but a discussion thread??! I can't even. Heck, I can't even even.

There is objectively a right way to read FlyerTalk, dangit--mine!

I think neither of said friends reads this thread, but I'm sure I'll hear about it soon enough if they do...
backwards is just plain wrong, but count me among the 15 crowd. I guess just because it was the default and I'm used to it. I waste enough time on FT that there usually aren't that too new posts on my subscribed threads at any given time where 15 is annoying