FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Nov 2, 2018, 2:51 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by TWCLAM
I wonder if it would be possible for one of you lovely people to post images / advise menu for a Band 4 flight out of LGW for me now we are November. Details below.

LGW-RAK 09:15 06.11.18 ( TBH pretty certain this will be the full english jobbie)
RAK-LGW 14:45 14.11.18

After flying monthly with BA most the year luck would have it that our last flight was a LH return 12.09 so this will be our 1st chance to actually sample the new food offerings & having kept a close eye on events I'm looking forward to doing so. Try to avoid afternoon flights ( returns are often evenings) so just looking to get an idea what this months offerings out of LGW are. Photos would be a bonus but just a menu/ text description would suffice just as well and thank you in advance.
the menus are rotating every two weeks now so may well change by the time you fly. There are quite a few band 4 Lgw photos already on the thread - see the wiki for links - which will give you a very good idea of the type of thing that will be offered.