FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Stockholm, Sweden [Master Thread]
Old Oct 31, 2018, 7:55 pm
myperks

Originally Posted by jtwiz
I've got a 6 night stay coming up in November. While not the best time of year to visit Stockholm, I am looking forward to being back in town for the first time in 10 years. It's a business trip but I tacked on a weekend and am bringing Mr jtwiz. Hoping for an upgrade, although with 6 nights, it may be tough.

Has anyone stayed here post August 18th? I am just wondering if any changes to Plat benefits. I like when you can choose between restaurant buffet and lounge, especially over a weekend, so I hope that is still in place.
Originally Posted by small ring
Will be tough to get a suite upgrade for that duration. However, you should be upgraded to a club room. The lounge is nice. Breakfast in the restaurant is included for platinums.
-sr
i stayed for 8+ nights in December 2017 (cant find my review or maybe I forgot) and was upgraded to the junior suite, corner room partial water facing towards the central station (-01 room). I did however ask for this room saying if I can get a similar room I got on a 2-night stay earlier that year and they said yes.