FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boycott Paid Stays Until CS & IT issues Fixed
Old Oct 30, 2018, 10:56 pm
Elchupanebre4

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hertz PC, IC Plat, Hilton Gold, Carlson Gold
I stopped and will be going back to Hyatt and trying out Hilton. Was legacy SPG and and had made platinum but 17 of my nights disappeared (actually they were there in my lifetime nights and then 3 days later were not). Had a stay that I spent 3 hours trying to get credited only to give up, called in multiple times and had agents flat out tell me the system is down and they can't do any thing. I spent 320 nights here in the last 5 years (mostly spg) and am done. My platinum years have been reduced from 6 to 3 for some reason reservations have been lost, points stays deducted twice and every time I call in an agent is unable to help me. Probably short 100k points, missing 17 elite nights from this year and to top it off my lifetime gold status is basically worthless (not even a 4pm checkout).

The real insult is that I used to split nights with Hyatt but focused on spg solely last year due to reduced travel. Made the wrong choice, but will spend some time with low status versus the train wreck this has become.

i get there are issues, but no one is even interested in helping me try and address one, agents literally tell me they believe me but need me to create a detailed record of my 350 stays and send it to the so they can maybe get someone to look into it.