FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Miles Award: TN / Air Tahiti Nui award redemptions (master thread)
Old Oct 29, 2018, 3:27 pm
bostontraveler

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Originally Posted by ExpertFlyer Voice
No, it's our response when we are correctly showing reservation system data. If you need help in using it then again please email us a specific example and we can help you. Replying to a post from 5 months ago without an example doesn't really help anyone.
Well, after being one of your first customers, paying religiously for years, recommending your service to now other current customers of yours... and having contacted you several times with issues I think I've earned the right to opine as to your service. In my experience you typically reply exactly in the same manner- i.e. "that's what the system says" or "we don't see that".

In this case I was specifically looking at the TN issue re availability not being consistent with what AA shows. And the thread was informative in explaining why this is the case.

Look, you have a great product which has made our lives a heck of a lot easier but it's not infallible. There are some problems with it not displaying fares properly in certain markets, particularly not showing business class fares (and yes, I contacted you about this-your answer was there are too many results). Filtering by fare sometimes generates an incorrect response. RTW fares from some originating cities fail to show entire alliances (yep, I contacted you about this as well).

Bottom line, listen and talk to your own customers with a little more deference, they pay your bills.