FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Flake (AA F; SQ F and Suites; CX/MS/CA/MH/KL/JL J; TK Y)
Old Oct 27, 2018, 10:58 am
dat4life

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
I like your writing style, dat4life! Sounds like a great trip!

... And thanks for the reminder to not bother flying AA
Ha! Thanks! In fairness, it wasn't completely awful and it wasn't even the worst flight of this trip. But if there are better options at similar price points, American would be my last choice.

Originally Posted by 757
Thanks for sharing. Good report so far!
Thank you for reading, 757!

Originally Posted by chongl
Loving this report! 428i is single turbo by the way, albeit a twinscroll turbo. But enough with the technicalities, on with the next installment!
Thanks for reading and the correction! "Twinscroll" did throw me off, and I have to admit I had to google it to see what it was. I thought it was just a fancy BMW-ese for twin turbo.

Originally Posted by enviroian
thanks for a great report! I know you used SWU so I'm not pointing this at you but who would pay for AA F to Hong Kong when the Asian alternatives are light years above.
Exactly. You got me thinking, if I had to pay for Flagship First outright what would be my ceiling? Probably not much more than what I paid for this trip. Besides, I like Business Class more in a quite a few respects.

Originally Posted by offerendum
Would have expected a much worse flight. But guess better products are on the way��
Indeed, though this certainly wasn't the worst flight of this trip. And of course there is much better on the way!

Originally Posted by avneeshj
Loving your TR and your style of writing. Waiting for more.
Originally Posted by roadwarrier
Totally agreed!!

Looking forward to more of the same, and your photos are great by the way.
Originally Posted by Beltway2A
Thanks for sharing dat4life. I have to agree with the comments about your writing style, it makes for a great read.
I appreciate the kind words! It only took 11 trip reports to get in rhythm!