FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ATMs in Seoul
Thread: ATMs in Seoul
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2018, 1:00 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by kash
I want to confirm what geosch found. I have attached the photo of an ATM which I was able to get money fee-free. (I believe my card is in the Cirrus network). It is located in the end of the the J aisle. It is quite convenient as J is close to the escalator near the 1/F exit of immigration / custom.

(Be aware of an ATM operated by KEB on the same Departure Floor, it also want 4000 won in fees. Even offered to deduct my account in US$ with a very bad exchange rate.)

The ATMs are starts in Korean. But once you put your card in, you can choose "International". There you can choose many difference languages. There is also an ATM that seems to only offer to take money from credit card, I didn't understand it so I passed.

Used this ATM on Weds (10/24) dinged me for a fee of 3600, which % wise was alot since I withdrew only 20k. good thing my bank will refund it to me. If my bank refunded promptly I wouldnt have bothered going upstairs to find it, then again I had to wait apx 1/2 an hour for the next bus anyways

FWIW its located at the far end of the J row and the aisle between J & K, so if getting off the elevator (or enetring the term) you need to head to the back wall