FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CITI Price Rewind
View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2018, 11:20 am
outspokenAZ

Originally Posted by outspokenAZ
Is anyone else having problems submitting a citi price rewind claim on their website? Up until a few days ago I had no issues. Then a couple days ago it wouldn't let me submit a $6 claim. I just tried again for a different $4 claim and it gives me the error below. I checked and I am not close to the $1,000 annual limit, and like I said it's only a $4 claim. Is the website down or do you have to call them now?

System Error

We're sorry, but there is a problem with your request. Please try again, or contact technical support at 1-866-918-46701-866-918-4670.
I'll answer my own question in case anyone else runs into this. A couple days ago my claim wasnt submitted because of some issue with the captcha. If I submit a claim through IE I just check a box for the captcha and it gives me that error. However I tried Chrome and this time it prompted me to select pictures for the captcha and the claim was submitted no problem. So it seems like there's issues with their captcha. If anyone else runs into this try another browser or clear your cookies.